I have seen various combinations of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young Live!
1) It started with Neil Young for free at the Oakdale in Wallingford, Ct.
The first act was the play Greendale. Then Neil Young & Crazy Horse rocked the house with a live set that had my blood pumping for more.
2) The next concert event was Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, the Freedom Tour at Mohegan Sun. It was all about Living With War as the centerpiece of that memorable evening.
3) The next combination was David Crosby & Graham Nash in Stamford, Ct. This was broadcast live from The Palace Theater over HDnet. It was also captured on audio and DVD. I loved having seen a concert live that was done that way, very well staged, with impeccable timing and polished performances.
4) We next saw Crosby, Stills and Nash open for Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers in Hartford at the Comcast Theatre outside from the lawn on the hill. Great to see them under the stars at night.
5) The next event was Stephen Stills for free at the Wolf’s Den at Mohegan Sun Casino. Impressive solo concert by Mr. Stills.
6) The latest concert was Neil Young & Crazy Horse at the Webster in Bridgeport, Ct. in late 2012. The Patti Smith opened for them. That evening was filmed for a future audio and DVD experience 😉
So the last two options remaining are for us to see Graham Nash and David Crosby as individual solo artists and Stephen Stills and Neil Young together.
I love these guys. They are peace, harmony, folk and universal love.
Long May You Run, one and all!